There is something about a tag that often irritates me — leaving it in the infinite space to its own destiny. So when Amit, of all the people, wrote this interesting tag, I’ll admit, I was a bit upset. It’s not like him to launch a tag and not have a Houston to direct it, given that this is a nice tag to do.
I love tags; here’s my version:
A short (and non exhaustive) list that changed, thanks to S (in no particular order): (and no, I haven’t just blindly copied the headline from his tag, my significant other is also S)
- A new taste for yoghurt’s Indian version, slowly being developed to perfection
- More colour in my wardrobe
- That there is more to fish than the smell. (I think I eat more fish than her now)
- Asking for directions, once in a while
- Not letting logic infiltrate my every waking moment
- That art is more than your standard idyllic village landscape; seeing more
- Letting go; which also, I believe, I do better now
- That almost anyone can be an artist
- Seeing that Big B is slowly losing it; being objective about being a fan
- Taking interest in the cosmic order in the world
- Respecting your own passion, irrespective of world feedback
Given my fixation with structure and such, here are the tag rules: Write about the changes that have happened in your life, at least five, because of your significant other. Then Tag five others. If they don’t have a significant other, then any one person, who has caused the change. Please don’t leave the tag alone in the wild.
And here are the tagee blogs: